The following shipping options are available:
- B-Post Paket (With tracking, delivered without signature)
- B-Post SI package (delivery only against signature & with tracking)
- A-Post parcel (With tracking, delivered without signature)
- A-Post SI package (delivery only against signature & with tracking)
Extract from the AGB of the Swiss Post
"Postal services" as defined in points 2.3.1 and 2.3.5, a parcel is deemed to have been delivered if:
- it is handed over to the addressee or a person entitled to receive it
- is placed in the letter box, filing box or post box
- is delivered at a place agreed with the department
To avoid the delivery of small parcels to the storage compartment, we recommend the additional service "Signature". In other words, select the shipping option A- or B- Post (with tracking, delivered only against signature). This way the delivery will only be delivered against your signature.
With the handover of the goods to the shipping service provider, costs and risk are transferred to the customer unless otherwise agreed.